Undergraduate Summer Research Program
The Faculty of Dentistry offers a Summer Research Program, available to undergraduate students from all Canadian dental schools. Through this program, summer students gain experience in laboratory and clinical research. Every year, several competitive travel awards are also available, which fund summer students’ travel to international research conferences.
2021 Summer Research Program: information for Principal Investigators
- Program information for Principal Investigators (PI's) can be accessed at this link.
- PIs interested in applying for the Program will need to apply via this application form.
- The deadline to submit completed applications is January 29, 2021.
2021 Summer Research Program: information for students
- Interested in applying? Find out more about the program, and the application process, here.
- Here's a list of faculty members (Principal Investigators) who have participated in the program over the past few years. Please note: Due to the current pandemic situation, these PIs may decide to not participate in this year's Summer Research Program.
- January 29, 2021 Program applications are to be completed and submitted by your supervisors.
- August 12, 2021 Presentation Day abstract deadline for all students.
- August 20, 2021 Presentation Day. We will provide a checklist for all students so they are prepared for Presentation Day. You'll received a detailed itinerary a week prior to the presentation day.
Stay updated about the Program
E-mail Leah Raz at email@example.com to receive updates about the program.
Please ensure that the subject line of the email is, “Summer Student Mailer 2021” and in the text, make sure to add:
- your full name
- your e-mail address.