Undergraduate Summer Research Program
The Faculty of Dentistry offers a Summer Research Program, available to undergraduate students from all Canadian dental schools. Through this program, summer students gain experience in laboratory and clinical research. Every year, several competitive travel awards are also available, which fund summer students’ travel to international research conferences.
2020 SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAM: INFORMATION FOR PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATORS
- Program information for Principal Investigators (PI's) can be accessed at this link.
- PIs interested in applying for the Program will need to apply via this application form.
- The deadline to submit completed applications is February 28, 2020.
2020 SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAM: INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Interested in applying? Find out more about the program, and the application process, here.
- Here's a list of faculty members (Principal Investigators) who participate in the program.
- Program applications: are to be completed and submitted by your supervisors by February 28, 2020.
- Abstract deadline (for Presentation Day): August 12, 2020 (Tentative). All student abstracts are due on this date (no exceptions).
- Presentation Day: August 21, 2020 (Tentative). A checklist will be available to ensure that every student is prepared for Presentation Day. A detailed itinerary will be sent out to the students a week prior to the presentation day.
To receive updates regarding the program, please send an e-mail to Ms. Leah Raz at email@example.com . Please ensure that the subject line of the email is, “Summer Student Mailer 2020” and in the text, make sure to add your name, last name, and e-mail address.””