Our alumni are changing the world
As a graduate of the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, you belong to a growing network of more than 8,000 professionals, whose expertise and work has a profound impact on health both in Canada and around the world. You are an integral part of our community. Your contributions – as Clinical Instructors in Dentistry, mentors, volunteers, members of our Alumni Association, and donors – are vital to everything we accomplish.
The Office of Advancement supports alumni by providing meaningful opportunities to engage with faculty, staff, students, and fellow alumni. Most importantly, we encourage you to get involved.
Introducing the Alumni of Influence award
Learn more on how to nominate a fellow alum.
The Faculty of Dentistry Alumni Association
Did you know?
All graduates from the U of T Faculty of Dentistry are automatically enrolled in our Alumni Association. The Faculty of Dentistry Alumni Association (FDAA) has over 8300 members across the world.
Interested in joining the FDAA Board of Directors? Learn more.
The current FDAA Board of Directors President is Natoosha Nargaski (DDS 0T7).
Volunteer for events of importance to our students:
- Mentorship Nights
- Word of Mouth Networking events
- Become an Instructor in Dentistry
Attend events of interest to you:
- Alumni Association Reception and Lecture
- The Dr. George Zarb Clinical Research Lecture
- The Great Alumni Event
As a University of Toronto Alumni, you have access to exclusive events, benefits, networks, and services. Take a look at some of the great resources available to you!
Enjoy the perks of your U of T connection. Take advantage of great deals and experiences exclusive to alumni.
- Career Development Resources
- Customized Credit Cards
- Insurance Services with Preferred Rates
- Recreation & Athletics Access
- U of T Facilities Access
- Free U of T Magazine
From social events to lectures to workshops, we provide countless ways to get inspired, keep learning and meet fascinating people.
Browse opportunities to support the University by sharing your strengths.
From your free alumni email, to transcripts, to answers for your most-asked questions—let us help you access what you need from U of T.
- Be sure we have your email address and contact details – go to Update my Contact Information to keep your contact information current.
- Visit the central U of T Alumni website to learn about the events, benefits, networks and services available to you as an alum of UofT.
- If you are planning your class reunion, please let us know. We can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 416.864.8202
- Check out what happened at the 2019 Reunions. View our Alumni photo gallery and the 2019 Great Alumni Event photo gallery.
- Dentistry reunions. Reconnect with your classmates.