Comprehensive educational programming and patient care
The Faculty of Dentistry offers robust and comprehensive educational training programs:
- MSc degrees, with or without specialty training
- PhD degrees
- IDAPP and other specialty programs
Our school embraces a model of community outreach and care, and our internationally known and multidisciplinary research mission, the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Toronto continues to earn us a reputation as one of the top dental schools in North America. Throughout our 145 years years of dental education--the oldest, largest and most comprehensive training program in Canada--we have striven to graduate the highest quality of students while providing the public the highest standards of care.
We are driven by our vision to improve health by advancing dentistry through inspired leadership, innovation, and excellence in education, research and practice. Learn about our leaders, our mission and our values via the sections below, or visit our Publications section and read our Strategic Plan, 2019-22, our Dean's Annual Report, and more.
At a glance
Have questions about our academic programs or areas of study?
- Contact our Admissions Office
- Email: Admissions@dentistry.utoronto.ca
- Phone: +1 (416) 864-8113
Looking to verify a degree, or do you have other academic inquiries, including inquiries about our International Dentists Placement Program?
- Please contact the Student Services Office
- Phone: +1 (416) 864-8112
- Fax: +1 (416) 979-4944
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in pursuing graduate education?
- Get in touch with email@example.com
Are you a patient, or hoping to become a patient?
- Please visit our Patient website
- Or, call our Patient Reception line at: 416-864-8000
For information on our Continuing Dental Education programming:
- Please visit the CDE website, or call: 416-864-8100
For media enquiries,
- Please contact Communications at: 416-864-8333
- or email: communications [at] dentistry.utoronto.ca