Dentistry Wins a Record Eight Undergraduate Summer Research Awards
Researchers and students from the Faculty of Dentistry have won eight undergraduate summer research awards from CIHR/IMHA. This translates to 27 per cent of the highly competitive awards from CIHR’s Institute for Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis.
Congratulations to these supervisors and students:
- Carlos Quinonez, who received three separate student awards, with Leslie Park, Wayne Fang, and Nevena Zivkovic;
- Yoav Finer and Mike Glogauer, received 2 separate student awards, with Sally Liu and Matthew Preston;
- Iacopo Cioffi, with Jeremy Ho;
- Boris Hinz, with Po-Han Wu, and,
- Chris McCulloch, with Anish Nanda
We are immensely proud of this very strong performance and impressive representation of oral health research within IMHA.