We will mail you detailed instructions on registration.
Registration day takes place at the start of August.
On registration day, you need to:
- Register in person with the Faculty Registrar at the Dental Building.
- Pay your fees to the University Fees Department.
You will also need to register for your student card. Called your TCard, it will last the duration of your studies at the University of Toronto and is your:
- Student identification for academic purposes
- Library card
- Access to student activities and student services
- Means to purchase photocopies, computer printing, snacks and beverages at select locations on U of T campuses as it can store a cash value.
Have questions? Contact us
+1 416 864 8113