Student Services and Student Life
From program information to exam schedules, the Student Services Office is a one-stop shop for all matters academic, including:
- Undergraduate and graduate admission
- Electives and exchanges
- Student record collection
- Understanding and interpreting rules and regulations and/or referring students to the appropriate services
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- Tuition fee inquiries
- Confirmation of enrolment letters
- Degree verification
Health and Wellness
Professional degrees can be taxing. Take advantage of the services offered by the UofT Health and Wellness Centre, offering a full range of physical and mental health services.
Students are encouraged to reach out and make an appointment with a Health and Wellness Counsellor by calling 416-978-8030 (option #5).
Please note: It is the mandate of Health and Wellness to provide all University of Toronto students with accessible and timely care. In order to fulfill this mandate in a time of increasing numbers of students requesting care, the service provides only short-term therapy. Should a student require ongoing, long-term treatment, we will assist him/her in finding the appropriate community resource(s).
The Health Sciences Writing Centre
It is important to have a strong command of the English language. Whether English is your second language or you simply want to sharpen your skills, the Health Sciences Writing Centre is here to help, offering
- Individual student instruction
- Support for your writing development
- Writing resources
The Health Sciences Writing Centre (DN Library, room 200B) is OPEN for appointments beginning September 16, 2019.
These services are available:
- Every Monday - 3:00 pm – 7:00 pmbeginning Sept 16 through Dec 9 (omitting Oct 14 – Thanksgiving)
- Every Friday 10:00 am – 3:30 pm beginning Sept 20 through Dec 13
To make an appointment, please visit the Health Sciences Writing Centre appointments page.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check our FAQ database below.
Still have questions? Feel free to drop by!
Student Services Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: 124 Edward Street Room 104 Toronto, ON M5G 1G6
General Inquiries: 416-864-8111
Fax: (416) 979-4944
Admissions inquiries: Lina Dinatale
Undergraduate Programs Coordinator: Nicholas Mitchell
Graduate Programs Coordinator: Lisa Hutchinson