Student Services and Student Life
From program information to exam schedules, the Student Services Office is a one-stop shop for all matters academic, including:
- Undergraduate and graduate admission
- Electives and exchanges
- Student record collection
- Understanding and interpreting rules and regulations and/or referring students to the appropriate services
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- Tuition fee inquiries
- Confirmation of enrollment letters
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check our FAQ database below.
Still have questions? Feel free to drop by!
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: 124 Edward Street Room 104 Toronto, ON M5G 1G6
General Inquiries: 416-864-8111
Fax: (416) 979-4944
Admissions inquiries: Lina Dinatale
Undergraduate Programs Coordinator: Nicholas Mitchell
Graduate Programs Coordinator: Lisa Hutchinson